Ryan is a fun, magnetic leader who has a way of bringing out the best in all around him; his positive attitude and enthusiasm are contagious. He has a unique ability to stimulate personal and team excellence and seeks opportunities to transform something strong into something extraordinary.
His clients are game-changers and difference makers. Ryan primary works with visionary leaders, high-performing teams, and world-class athletes and entertainers. He coaches members of the world’s most recognized and award winning a cappella group, Straight No Chaser.
Ryan is guest leadership educator at Penn State University and Stanford University's Business Leadership Program and he has been interviewed by The Huffington Post, The Desert News, Esquire and Vim and Vigor magazines. One of his clients, Marlon Gibson, was featured on CNN for his life-altering transformation. Marlon's article has been one of CNN's most popular Health articles of all time.
Ryan has advised and coached leaders within organizations such as the The Color Run, Joe's Black Book, Human Movement Management, World Bank, Google, Nike, CRC Insurance, Penn State University, lululemon athletica, and United Way.
Since 1999 Ryan has led over 400 meetings, retreats, and programs for small groups to national conferences. He is the world's only dual Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) and Certified Personal Trainer (CPT). Blending his unique background in leadership and fitness, he specializes in performance improvement to lead his clients to achieve their champion within.
Ryan is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management, International Association of Facilitators, American Council on Exercise (ACE), and IDEA Health and Fitness Association. He also serves as a member of the Board of Directors for two national non-profits, Freestyle Foundation and Loa Scholarship Fund, and is a national spokesman for ACE.
Ryan is a master project manager ... is hard to keep up with when unleashed with a mission. I love the standard reference question of ‘would you hire him again?’ to which I respond: ‘I only wish I could.’ A group motivator who makes work fun — and landed us on national news and in the spotlight several times.”
- Designed life-style management programs reducing absenteeism 50% and increasing tenure 64%.
- Created revolutionary program recognized as a premier leadership and wellness retreat, and, in its first five years, reached over 12,000 participants at 139 events nationally.
- Coached and accompanied a well-known international athlete at Japan Ironman championships.
- Led over 120 strategic planning and team development programs to over 12,000 attendees in total.
- Established a wellness center within corporate convention supplying mind and body development to 4,400 attendees.
- Recruited, trained, and led 800 volunteer facilitators.
- Led collaboration partnership with the United States Executive Office of the President through the Office of National Drug Control Policy.